Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 10 of 2011

Really it's the end of the week?  How did that happen?   

Well I got over to Walla Walla again and happened to have a $10 "stash cash" from the lovely store over there called Stash.   I'm in love with Sherbet Pips by Aneela Hoey. So, I told myself why not. I picked up a jelly roll. I can not wait for the yardage to come out in April.
 


I also picked up an alphabet pattern.  There are some toddlers in my life that so need things from Auntie!  

This one is kinda cute. . . I'll see what in my stash can add to this one.  I'm thinking of not quilting this one.  We'll see.








 

Sunday Stash Report- Week 10 of 2011



FABRIC

Used this Week: 0.1 yards (yeah! the houses blocks for an on-line bee are done)
Used year to Date: 3.60 yards
Added this Week: 3.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 110.85 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -107.25 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 682 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 27 yards

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute fabrics. You are a sweet auntie to think of quilts for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that alphabet pattern and wondered about it. Can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}