Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Stash Report- Week 12 of 2011


Okay the end of my traveling extravaganza around the Pacific Northwest.  This time I went to Seattle.  I had contacting a few bloggers that I stalk follow.  They were super helpful to help me find some stores.  Yet because of all of the 1-year old birthday fun and me taking the mommy out for a spa day, I was only able to visit Fabric Crush. I did find somethings in some stores along the way - shhhhhh. Oh and I had a hair appointment to sassy up my hair-do in my favorite town Walla Walla.  So I hit my TWO favorite stores, Stash and the Walla Walla Sew and Vac.   

I picked up at both of my Walla Walla stores, some LOVELY Kate Spain - Central Park.


I learned  from the first Kona Your World swap that everyone (including me) loves red.  I was about to join the second group and I just missed it.  Since I felt bad for myself I picked up some yummy RED! 

I also found some more Heather Bailey to round out my stash from weeks ago. 

 
 And fittingly enough, as it was St Patties Day on Thursday, I got my green swap squares from my local gals.  These are pretty! I'll continue to ponder what to do with these. 

 



Some more lovely black and whites - these are getting large enough for a real project soon. 
And you can't forget to always get some more lovely  ORANGES.  These are perfect for "my" lap quilt.  I've been raiding my oranges for multiple projects, but these are perfect oranges to save for the special project






And last, but not least, this is my biggest find.  She only had left was a remnant cut. This lovely fabric has my home town on it.  All I want to say is 'shut-up' or 'whatever'







No photo here. But, on the sad front I had a knitted toddler sweater 1/3 completed.  And then I realized that I had cast-on too few stictches. . by a LOT.  So I ripped that out on my Thursday 'Fiber Night' that I have with a few gals locally. The good news is that I've started it again and it's looking much better this time.  Yes, I can count.





So here's the damage. Really I will sew sometime this year!

Sunday Stash Report- Week 11 of 2011


FABRIC



Used this Week: 0.5 yards (orange swap blocks)
Used year to Date: 4.2 yards
Added this Week: 16.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 131.0 yards
Net Used for 2011:  -126.8 yards (Negative = added to my stash)

YARN

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 682 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 655 yards
Net Used for 2011: 27 yards

Click on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.

2 comments:

  1. What cute fabrics you got!! And I feel your pain about ripping out work...it's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your black & whites! Weird that fabric always look better in person. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}