Monday, July 15, 2013

July: A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Mid-month link-up

Hello middle of July.

It feels like summer has arrived.

Traveling for family - I finally got to see one of the falls
in the Silver Falls Oregon State Park.
 
A photo from behind a waterfall at Silver Falls Park in Oregon. Sooo lovely. But so glad to be home after a whirlwind trip across the state and back.
Lovely!

Oh oh and I did go to a summer sale {still going on} at my new favorite LQS & on-line store, The Material Girl.

I went with a local quilter, Solar Threads
I forget how fun it is to go shopping with other people. 
And while we don't love the same lines we still love the same craft.

Aaaand I learned how to put buttonholes in knit
{I'll do a post about this later}.

All this going on, I have not touched my July 'A Lovely Year of Finishes' goal. 

A Lovely Year of Finishes

It's all good.  This is a great reminder.

How are you doing with you're goals?  Is this a good reminder for you too?

This mid-month linky will be open for 7 days.

Melissa and I would love to see how you're all doing.
And this is an optional linky just a fun encouragement along the way!

Melissa & I share the same linky, as she's awesome & shares with me.

And remember to visit some of these lovely people and grab a button for your blog posts {see stage left}


Thanks to our fantastic sponsors this month!
 Moda United Notions
 Stitch n’ Giggles
 Paper Pieces
 Aurifil
Quilting Lodge

See you on the 24th for the final {mandatory} link-up.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Mr. Linky is not playing nicely today! I'll try again later, but if I miss the window, I did post my mid-month at http://bethstrand.wordpress.com/2013/07/21/mid-month-check-in-for-a-lovely-year-of-finishes/ Not that I have much to report but I did finish stitching my backing!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}