Saturday, February 1, 2014

February: A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Goal Setting Party

How, What, really.  It's really another month?  

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are so excited to be  here all year long for another year of A Lovely Year of Finishes. 

Please if you have questions go check out our static pages that has tons of questions and answers.  
A Lovely Year of Finishes

Well, things haven't changed for me.. bahahaha.

I choose a goal and so many other exciting things come into view.

So for this month, I'm gonna do a repeat!

I'm going to finish this lovely wall hanging for my brother and sister-in-law.  They moved into a new place and why not share some quilty love.

Quick star for my fella's brother and wife. Pattern from the uber talented @canoeridgecreations this seems to be my favorite as I've made it 3 times now

So a finish for me means machine quilting, hangers, a label, and binding to then gift this beauty.

Thanks to Megan from Canoe Ridge Creations for this pattern.  It was part of her Fresh Mini Quilt patterns. She also did this as a larger quilt and QAL (quilt along) that I had to desperately avoid since these are so quick and easy and sooo much fun.

Anyways.. that's my {cough} repeat goal.
~~~
So it's the start of a new year.  What's your February goal?

What one item will you choose?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.


1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **





Here's what we have for February prizes:

1. $15.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop


2, 3. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)



http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

4. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams


Project QUILTING Season 5

5. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge



6. Thread Prize from Aurifil


7. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns



8. Sew Sweetness – 1 pdf Pattern

Sew Sweetness

9. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to




~~~

As always.  Let Melissa and I know if you have any questions.


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Shanna ... best of luck meeting your Feb goal. It is a very pretty WIP.
    Linking up today with my Feb Goal. Thanks for hosting ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your block and the colors are so pretty. I'll link up later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad. I have to "repeat" a finish too! I just wish it was because I had a bunch of quilting projects that I worked on instead, but unfortunately my issue was to much work at work! Good luck with your finish this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Hoping to make February a second month of meeting my goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, I'm doing a {cough} repeat goal, too, since I got distracted by 2 last-minute baby quilts and a whole slew of things I signed up for. guess I'm in good if distracted company. =) it's the way of quilters, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may be doing a {cough} repeat goal and the end of this month. I have the feeling it might all prove too much for me!! Thanks so much for the beautiful threads, they.are.gorgeous, can't wait to start using them :)

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}